Every year starting about November, we receive a quiver full of last minute inquiries from some really panicked people realizing:
- They didn’t get everything done in the current year that they wanted to
- They are getting ready to start the New Year without a marketing plan
- They have unused budget they need to spend
- Some combination of the above
So, as Q4 approaches, isn’t it time to make a resolution to develop and then work from a strategic, responsible marketing plan in 2017?
Here are the essential steps to achieve that goal:
- Review your entire program
- Write or refine your marketing plan
- Implement your plan, tracking results as you go
- Apply lessons learned
Sure, you could do the planning yourself – if you had more time. But you might have a few other things on your mind during Q4 – like finishing the year strong.