Happy New Year!
I know. I’ve ranted about lists before, but to start off 2009, one of my resolutions is to lighten up (a little) about lists.
Here’s a list of 10 of my favorite lists from last year, in no particular order:
- The 10 most admired companies of 2008
- 50 ideas on using Twitter for business
- Top 10 Viral Videos
- Freakiest ads of 2008
- The 10 worst political ads of the season
Politico.com, via Dan Tynan
- 10 creepiest old ads
- 12 Ways Porn has changed the web (for good and evil)
- 14 big businesses that started in a recession
- Five Sexist Trends Advertising World Can’t Shake
Huffington Post (Warning: Explicit language)
- Dozens of free social media monitoring tools (1, 2, 3)
Have a few of your own faves? Share ’em below.