It’s the seventh anniversary of the 9/11 attacks and I don’t want to talk marketing today. It just doesn’t feel right.
Instead, here are a few things you can do to remember 9/11 (in no particular order).
- Remember the victims of the 9/11 attacks
- Thank a firefighter
- Donate to the National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Support our troops and veterans
- Give blood
- Thank a police officer
- Read the 9/11 Commission Report (Full report, 2.3 MB, 585 pages | Executive summary, 344 KB, 35 pages)
- Buy American
- Support environmental responsibility to reduce your dependence on foreign oil, at home and at work
- Fly your flag
- Read the Bill of Rights
What other ways can you commemorate 9/11?
Comment below to share.