I’ve been on the Advisory Board for a number of marketing programs at the University of Washington for about twelve years.
Here’s an interesting program worth considering if you are in the Seattle area and are interested in Interactive Marketing:
Are you spending more on web marketing yet not getting the results you want? Does your CEO keep asking why you aren’t getting big statistics on your Web site hits? Are you somewhat bewildered by the emerging technology choices out there?
Check out the UW certificate program in Advanced Interactive Marketing. Industry experts have teamed up with UW faculty to provide an in-depth program that addresses these very concerns. The certificate in Advanced Interactive Marketing program will help you to:
- Create effective online marketing plans
- Execute effective online marketing campaigns
- Measure and analyze online marketing performance
- Communicate effectively about your product or service
- Assess the effectiveness of existing online marketing campaigns (Web sites, social media, etc.)
You are invited to an information session to learn more about this career-enhancing program.
- Tuesday, Oct. 28, 2008, 6-7 p.m., UW Educational Outreach, 2445 140th Ave. NE, Suite B-100, Bellevue (map)
- Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2008, 6-7 p.m., UW Educational Outreach, 2445 140th Ave. NE, Suite B-100, Bellevue (map)
- Wednesday, Nov. 12, 2008, 12-1 p.m. Online. Sign up to participate (Webinar requires Flash Player)
For more information, visit UW online or give them a call at 206-685-8936 or 1-888-469-6499.
This is a burgeoning area in marketing, and I’m a huge proponent of marketing education.
If you have even the slightest interest in Interactive Marketing, you owe it to yourself to check it out.