Since I started Outsource Marketing in 1997, I’ve been asked countless times, “when should I outsource my marketing?”
“When it’s not a core competency,” is the simple response, but across hundreds of clients, we’ve found that in most instances, there are seven reasons why a company might want to consider marketing outsourcing.
The Top 7 Reasons to Outsource Marketing
- Integrate marketing better—knowledge transfer happens once
- Improve company focus
- Quickly fix a difficult to manage marketing function
- Gain access to top-tier capabilities
- Resources aren’t available internally
- Free internal resources for other purposes
- Share risks
For more on marketing outsourcing and how it relates to Responsible Marketing, check out Is marketing outsourcing Responsible Marketing?
So, which non-core competencies do you outsource?
Comment below to weigh in.