- As of September, 2013, over 91% of adults in America own a cell phone
- Over half of American consumers use their smartphones to access search engines at least once a day
- 63% of adult cell phone users use their phones to go online
- Mobile ad spending is expected to increase by 37% in 2014
- And bonus fact, 75% of Americans bring their smartphones to the bathroom – now that’s what we call an attentive audience!
What does your mobile presence look like? Is your website optimized for mobile? Can your customers easily learn about your company, place orders, or get more info while on their smartphone or tablet?
Your competitors are optimized for mobile and taking advantage of the newest targeting strategies and technologies. You cannot afford not to be.
To learn more about how we can help you with your own mobile invasion, call us at 800.803.3229 or click here.
Join the discussion One Comment
Mobile optimization is hugely correlated to a successful online presence, I find myself bouncing off of websites when on my phone, for sites that ignore this principle.