We all know how difficult marketing has become. Ask an audience of 300 marketers or business owners if they are happy with their marketing results and see if one hand goes up. The fact I don’t have to tell you answer speaks volumes about marketing effectiveness today.
There are a host of reasons, but over the last decade at Outsource Marketing our work with hundreds of companies–large and small, established or start-up, B2B or B2C–we’ve found one thread that seems to lacking in some way in each of these organizations: marketing responsibility.
Marketing responsibility requires your organization to be–
- Strategically responsible – to save time, money and improve focus
- Execution responsible – with best practices instead of best efforts
- Message responsible – to respect all your audiences
- Casting responsible – so your have the right people in the right roles, internally and externally
- ROI responsible – because your efforts must impact the bottom line
- Environmentally responsible – since our world needs us to be
- Socially responsible – because marketing is more than moving product
I know this will generate a bit of discussion. That’s what I’m hoping for, so let the conversation begin!
Oh, click here if you’d like to learn more about Outsource Marketing.