It’s that time again. Mariah Carey’s Christmas album is resurfacing, and you’re just trying to focus on getting things done before the holidays hit. But what about your year-end marketing planning? There’s probably a sticky note on your desk about that somewhere. Check under that old coffee mug.
Something is brewing…
Every year around the beginning of November, we receive a quiver full of last-minute inquiries from some really panicked people realizing:
- They didn’t get everything done in the current year that they wanted to
- They’re getting ready to start the New Year without a strategic marketing plan
- They have an unused budget they need to spend
- Some combination of the above
So, before Q4 ends, it’s time to develop and then implement a strategic marketing plan for next year.
Here are the essential steps to achieve that goal:
- Review your entire program
- Write or refine your marketing plan
- Implement your plan, tracking results as you go
- Apply lessons learned
Can we skip to the good part?
Sure, you could do the year-end marketing planning yourself – if you had more time. But you might have a few other things on your mind during Q4 – like finishing the year strong (and staying sane in the process). The good news is we’re lowkey strategic marketing nerds here at Outmark®. Not to sound extra, but this is our peanut butter and jelly. From the assessment/planning stage all the way to the final results and revisions, we’ve got your back – while screaming in the bleachers with face paint on. Sorry, we’re big fans…