The gig: Marketing Internship – Paid
At Outsource Marketing, our core value is to have fun. This means working with fun clients and cool projects that allow us to tap into our creative bones (some of them older than others). And because we have fun, we really love what we do and it shows.
So, naturally, we want our marketing interns to be fun team members. The perfect fit for us is someone who is creative, has a wicked sense of humor, can take a joke (oh, there will be jokes), thinks the “Chicken Attack” video is brilliant, and is especially passionate about marketing.
We are out in the ‘Quah in a boutique office where the snack cupboard is always full and the cowbell rings when something awesome goes down.
So here’s where you come in:
- Assisting firm members with marketing planning and implementation for the firm and the firm’s clients
- Conducting marketing research
- Draft copywriting
- Preparing reports and summaries
- Providing and overseeing support activities, such as assisting with project/presentation preparations, e.g. printing, copying, and compiling presentation materials
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
The skills to pay the bills:
- Junior or Senior majoring in marketing, communications, or public relations
- Knowledge of general marketing principles
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrate ability and eagerness to learn quickly
- Ability to perform assigned duties efficiently and effectively
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications. (e.g. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding and ability to edit web pages is a plus, but not a requirement
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- 10-15 hours/week, during business hours (M-F, 10A-2P)
- Must be able to work in our Issaquah office, or independently from home, depending on social distancing protocols in the fall
- $12 per hour
Sound like your cup o’ tea? For consideration, please complete the form below. No phone calls, please.