Marketing Internship Opportunity
$15 per hour
We’ll be expecting you
- 10-15 hrs/week, during regular business hours Mon-Fri
- Flexible schedule based on intern’s classes
- Must be able to work in our Issaquah Highlands office, and have reliable transportation to commute
- Internship beginning middle to end of January 2022, ending in April 2022
At Outsource Marketing, our core value is to have fun. This means working with fun clients and cool projects that allow us to tap into our creative bones (some of them older than others). And because we have fun, we really love what we do and it shows.
So, naturally, we want our marketing interns to be fun team members. The perfect fit for us is someone who is creative, has a wicked sense of humor, can take a joke (oh, there will be jokes), thinks the “Chicken Attack” video is brilliant and is especially passionate about marketing.
We are out in the ‘Quah in a boutique office where the snack cupboard is always full and the cowbell rings when something awesome goes down.
- Conduct marketing research
- Organize new projects and build timelines
- Social media research, posting, follow campaigns, and engagement
- Basic SEO/digital marketing tasks including backlinking and blog optimization
- Compile monthly analytics and prepare meeting decks
- Attend marketing meetings, take detailed notes, and learn about the decision-making process
- Content plan for various marketing campaigns including newsletters, blogs, and ads
- Blog and newsletter coordination
- Other tasks as assigned and based on relevant interests
The skills to pay the bills
- College junior, senior, or recent graduate majoring in marketing, communications, public relations, or related areas of study
- Knowledge of general marketing principles
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of copywriting best practices
- Understanding social media marketing best practices
- Familiar with MacBooks and related software applications (e.g. Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Slides)
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Skilled in note taking, calendar management, and establishing priorities
- Capable and eager to learn quickly
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and organization
- Knowledge of basic web page editing a plus, but not a requirement
Sound like your cup o’ tea? For consideration, please complete the form below.
Boring cover letters will be shredded with prejudice. No phone calls, please.