Creative Summerfun

Creativity makes us better at everything – CreativeSummer14

By July 26, 2014July 22nd, 2020No Comments

Do you have an inner artist waiting to break free? Adopt a fun, creative hobby that allows your mind to be free and relaxed. Similar to Google’s famous 20% rule, this allows the mind to be much more focused in the remaining 80% of their time.

Learn more from How Creative Hobbies Make Us Better at Basically Everything.

It’s Saturday – why don’t you start today?

#CreativeSummer14 – Day 36/93

– – –

Image source

Leave a Reply

Outmark chicken

Get our top 7 keys to success

Should I outsource my marketing (and how does it work)?


Rather just chat?

Schedule a free initial consultation
close-link