There are seven keys to Responsible Marketing.
Most would agree the first four keys are necessary just to do marketing right:
- Strategically responsible – to save time, money and improve focus
- Execution responsible – with best practices instead of best efforts
- Casting responsible – so your have the right people in the right roles, internally and externally
- ROI responsible – because your efforts must impact the bottom line
The three keys necessary if marketers want to gain the respect and trust of customers and do the right thing are:
- Message responsible – to respect all your audiences
- Environmentally responsible – since our world needs us to be
- Socially responsible – because marketing is more than moving product
Some have told me they believe Responsible Marketing is marketing infused with equal parts logic and heart.
And without heart, does creativity, strategy and everything else loses its relevance?
Do you believe marketing needs a heart to be effective?
Comment below to weigh in.