Before you read ahead, play the video below and take the test. You won’t need paper or pencil, just your full concentration. It will take you one minute.
This awareness test is powerful in so many ways.
- It’s short and simple: One video. One minute long. 30 words. No fancy graphics. Just a single powerful message.
- It engages you. It’s almost impossible to not participate once you’ve started watching
- You are rewarded for paying attention
- It’s word of mouth worthy – you want to share it.
- The budget was tiny
- British accents are just so cool
Okay, maybe the last item is a stretch, but this video is more proof that execution is important, but the best idea wins.
This video has a message for any marketer trying to break through the clutter today. “It’s easy to miss something you’re not looking for” applies to your marketing.
Think about it: When someone is reading that magazine you’re advertising in, are they looking for your ad?
Nope. They’re there for the content. They’re counting the number of passes the white team makes.
And I’m pretty sure your ad isn’t as entertaining as a moonwalking bear.
So, did you pass the real test?